|Home||» Products||» Refractory Products||» Ceramic Fibre Blankets|
Ceramic Fibre Blankets
- Use in Thermal Insulation Lining
- Product Type
- Types of Refractories
- Insulation Materials
- Temp Proof Blanket
- Dimensional Stability
- Thermal Conductivity
- 1260 C - 1425 C Watt/Centimeter/°C (W/(cm.°C)
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 870 - 2300 INR
- Supply Ability
- 150 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- Ready Stock Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Packing with corrogated box and rolls coverd by polythene or Full Materials Packed by Wooven Bags.
Our ceramic fiber blankets are manufactured from bulk fibers prepared using latest spinning process in India. This is a highly durable continuous blanket with no added constituents and binders.
- Our ceramic fiber blankets are popular for uniform distribution and unexceptional length and quality.
- We at Simond Fiber Tech are using pure aluminium silica as raw material for our blankets.
- The ceramic fiber blanket manufactured with us is sewed with double needle to retain the physical and mechanical properties of blanket.
|Classification temperature (oC)||1260||1425|
|Fiber Diameter (µm)||2.5 ~ 4|
|Linear Shrinkage (%)||At 1200oC x 24 hrs -3.5||At 1400oC x 24 hrs -3.5|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mk)(128 kg/m3) Mean Temperature 600oC)||0.15|
|Tensile Strength (KPa)(25 mm thick, 128 kg/m3)||55 min.|
|Non Fiberous content by wt. (%)||30 Max.|
|Theoretical Density ( kg/m3)||64/96/128|
Chemical Composition (%)
|30-34 48-55 13-18 Traces|
|Available size mm/roll|| |
13 x 610 x 7620
25 x 610 x 7620
50 x 610 x 3810